Dental malpractice occurs when your dentist departs from the accepted standards of care in treating you, and you suffer an injury therefrom. Needless to say, this can result in a serious injury. When people are injured as a result of dental malpractice, it is important that they are provided all needed resources to heal.
If you believe you may have suffered dental malpractice in or near Milltown, New Jersey, seek out the opinion of an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
The Law Office of Jordan B. Rickards located in New Jersey is uniquely equipped to handle your dental malpractice needs. Unlike most law firms that must outsource their expert witness services, The Law Office of Jordan B. Rickards collaborates with Dr. Robert R. Rickards Dentistry, for expert consultation services.
Like the law office, Rickards Dentistry is conveniently located in the Rickards Professional Building. Rickards Dentistry has served the greater Central New Jersey community for over three decades, and is one of the largest practices in New Jersey, with an active client list of over 10,000 patients. This partnership allows The Law Office of Jordan B. Rickards to quickly and efficiently analyze dental malpractice cases with the greatest precision and insight, meaning you will get the treatment you need, and the award you deserve.
The firm is prepared to work on cases related to:
- Bacterial infection resulting from an improper administration of antibiotics or other negligence, and/or failure to diagnose and remedy the same
- Prescribing medication that conflicts with a known or knowable allergy, or with present medication
- Neglecting to inform you of all treatment options and the risks/benefits
- Neglecting to refer the patient to a specialist where the work required is beyond the dentist’s purview
- Failing to properly diagnose your condition
- Negligently causing nerve damage
- Complications arising from anesthesia
- Tooth loss, bite misalignment or misalignment of teeth due to negligence
- Uncharacteristic pain and suffering resulting from dental work
To schedule an initial consultation with attorney Jordan B. Rickards, call 732-783-5446 or fill out the form below.